Accomplished Des Moines Criminal Defense Attorney Asserts Clients’ Rights
Passionate Iowa lawyer advocates for clients facing criminal charges and other matters
When you face a serious legal challenge, especially one where your freedom is at stake, a skilled attorney can help protect your rights and interests. At Philip Colt Moss in Des Moines, I apply creative problem-solving techniques in order to help clients achieve the best outcomes possible when they are facing felony or misdemeanor charges. Additionally, I handle personal injury cases, business law and employment law matters for clients. I am committed to helping clients overcome legal challenges and position themselves for favorable results.
Innovative attorney helps clients throughout the Des Moines area
Whether you are facing a legal action or have questions about an accident or business matter, a skilled attorney can help you achieve a better outcome. I handle cases involving:
- Criminal defense — I represent clients in a wide range of criminal matters at the state and federal level, including cases involving theft, assault and battery, domestic violence crimes and other charges.
- DUI/DWI — If you have been charged with a DUI/DWI, you could lose your license, incur steep fines and, in some cases, be incarcerated. I will aim for a reduction or dismissal of your charges.
- Traffic violations – While many view traffic violations as minor nuisances, traffic tickets and moving violations have the power to wreak havoc on your life. Fees quickly mount, and points from tickets can cause your insurance premiums to skyrocket or result in a revoked or suspended license.
- Drug crimes — Being accused of manufacturing or distributing a controlled substance is serious. If you have been charged with a drug crime, I will challenge the prosecution’s evidence and assert your rights at every step of your case.
- Personal injury — For clients who have been in an accident caused by a negligent party, you may have a viable personal injury claim. I am an experienced civil litigator and can help you pursue damages in order to get the compensation you deserve.
- Business law — I help clients by providing general guidance on several business and contract law matters involving entity formation, succession planning and more.
- Unemployment — Losing your job is never easy. I work with those who have been let go and help them with their unemployment claims.
I am passionate about advocating for my clients and committed to finding innovative solutions, so you can rest easy knowing your matter is in safe hands.
Contact a committed Iowa attorney for your free consultation
Located in Des Moines, Philip Colt Moss represents clients in criminal defense, business law, personal injury and other types of matters. Call 515-770-6082 or contact me online to schedule your free initial consultation.